Rules & Disclaimers
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
- NO Costumes or masks allowed
- NO Smoking in haunted woods (Smoking in line permitted w/butt cans available for disposal, PLEASE USE)
- NO Weapons, Alcohol or Drugs Allowed on premises ( We have the right to refuse entry if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
- NO Flashlights, cell phone lights or cigarette lighters may be used to light your way.
- NO Video and/or cameras allowed
- Do Not Leave Trail
- NO Refunds, We are here to scare you and that is exactly what we are going to do
- NO Touching the workers or props
- NO Profanity or Aggressive Behavior Allowed
Expect to experience periods of darkness, exposure to fog machines, strobes, loud noises and tight spaces. Our favorite quote ever, “You can’t fit a Big Mac in a chicken nugget box”
Deputies will be on site for security purposes.
Not Recommended for Children Under 12.
The Strickland Farm Trail of Terror is not responsible for lost/stolen or broken items and the Trail of Terror will not stop to recover any item for any reason. We are warning you now to secure or leave your items in the car. Recovery will happen the next business day.
Please check for weather related updates on our Facebook Page
SEE YA IN THE WOODS…